Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Possibly new blend?
Possibly new blend?
Feb 26 2008, 6:38 am
By: MNeox  

Feb 26 2008, 6:38 am MNeox Post #1





Didn't think of ever seeing this, so I tried to be original for once.



None.

Feb 26 2008, 1:50 pm Falkoner Post #2



I think it is, very nice blend, and it's extremely useful too. GJ!



None.

Feb 27 2008, 2:24 am blacklight28 Post #3



Never seen it but just wondering, are the signs sprites?



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:10 am Falkoner Post #4



Nope.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:29 am stickynote Post #5



That is really cool. As far as I know, that is a new blend.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:30 am Falkoner Post #6



And an extremely sexy one at that.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:33 am stickynote Post #7



Wait a minute. I just attempted to recreate it; are you sure those signs aren't sprites?



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:41 am MNeox Post #8



They are.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:43 am Falkoner Post #9



Ah man, you blended them in so well... Can you show it without sprites...



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:50 am MNeox Post #10





OK, this without sprites.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 4:11 am frazz Post #11



I would almost say it looks better now.

Edit: Oh I guess it is a bit more blocky now.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 6:05 am Ryan Post #12



That's a pretty sweet blend, but it wouldn't be good to use for more than one area. It would eat up your sprite limit =S



None.

Feb 27 2008, 2:01 pm Falkoner Post #13



Yeah, not as good as I thought it was originally, but I still like it, and I think it would look great in-game.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:45 pm JaBoK Post #14



Quote from Anonymous
That's a pretty sweet blend, but it wouldn't be good to use for more than one area. It would eat up your sprite limit =S
It takes 1/499 of your limit to make one sprite, that lasts for a 4 tile long section. It's actually quite sprite friendly



None.

Feb 27 2008, 3:48 pm Falkoner Post #15



Yeah, but no sprites is always best, still it's a nice blend with or without them.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 7:20 pm Zergblender Post #16



Very nice.
I just wish there was a back for it.



None.

Feb 27 2008, 10:11 pm Falkoner Post #17



Oooh... A high-dirt to asphalt backing... Very difficult..



None.

Feb 28 2008, 12:28 am Ryan Post #18



Oh, oops. I thought there was only a 255 sprite limit :P



None.

Feb 28 2008, 7:50 am JaBoK Post #19




Back isn't possible without sprites, the corners need work, but I need sleep.



None.

Feb 28 2008, 12:53 pm Falkoner Post #20



OMGOSH! Teh sexy! Very nice, a shorter cliff was more like what I was looking for, and it blends nicely too!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar