Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Current Code (not aesthetic) Bugs
Current Code (not aesthetic) Bugs
Feb 25 2008, 3:16 am
By: DT_Battlekruser  

Feb 25 2008, 3:16 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1



I know stuff is being worked on, but these are the bugs (not skin bugs) I have found so far.

-Submitting certain forms (i.e. sending a Private Message, changing the skin, or editing a post) appends an extra '?' to the GET query before the existing '?', resulting in a GET query fail. This does not actually affect the page submission, and it does not happen all the time.
-Submitting a post that is exactly the same (byte-for-byte) as the one above it results in an error. Your double-submission script needs to check authors ;)




None.

Feb 25 2008, 3:20 am Test Post #2



Also logging in while viewing a topic. It redirects you to the page with an extra '?' creating that error too.



None.

Feb 25 2008, 5:09 am Forsaken Archer Post #3



I uploaded a file to fix something that had other changes for a more serious update... breaking many things until I finish what I was working on.
So for the moment, we are stuck in this half-updated crap ;o I'm working on it as fast as I can (as in, as much as I can get on the computer... gf started playing oblivion so i should be good for the next couple hours)



None.

Mar 2 2008, 12:44 am FatalException Post #4




I'd say that's a non-aesthetic error. Happened after I voted in the poll in the topic.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: WeirdoX4857, Sie_Sayoka, UndeadStar