Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Invisible spray
Invisible spray
Feb 24 2008, 3:44 pm
By: JordanN  

Feb 24 2008, 3:44 pm JordanN Post #1



With the new skin (the epic one) when I type into the edit box, the letters are invisible.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 24 2008, 3:45 pm by JordanN. Reason: the letters seem invisible in the white box



None.

Feb 24 2008, 3:46 pm Forsaken Archer Post #2



what version of IE are you using?



None.

Feb 24 2008, 3:48 pm JordanN Post #3



Quote from isolatedpurity
what version of IE are you using?
The firefox version. :|

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Feb 24 2008, 3:50 pm by JordanN. Reason: also edits arent working for some reason



None.

Feb 24 2008, 4:00 pm Forsaken Archer Post #4



ouch...

Wait, do you mean the edit reason box? If so, okay, I'll fix that. I thought you meant like the general posting area.

edit



None.

Feb 24 2008, 4:02 pm JordanN Post #5



Yea the edit reason box. The colour looks like a really translucent grey. And edits aren't working. chck

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 24 2008, 4:14 pm by JordanN.



None.

Feb 24 2008, 4:04 pm Forsaken Archer Post #6



How aren't edits working? Fixed edit box.



None.

Feb 24 2008, 4:15 pm JordanN Post #7



Ok, they are all now working. Thanks.

-you can lock topic. it served its purpose



None.

Feb 24 2008, 4:28 pm Riney Post #8

Thigh high affectionado

Go go origional skin! >:D



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Feb 24 2008, 4:29 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #9

Just here for the activity... well not really

Classic FTW. Nobody can take away the Green of SeN!

I also have the same problom with JordaN. IE7 here.



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Feb 24 2008, 5:01 pm Money Post #10



Everything works great for me, FF2 ftw!



None.

Mar 3 2008, 12:28 am Riney Post #11

Thigh high affectionado

IE7 lags less on my compy >:D



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Mar 21 2008, 3:20 am Vi3t-X Post #12



Wha? I've tried both IE-7, Firefox and even Opera. They all work fine when editing.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax