Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: City Terrain Request - Paid
City Terrain Request - Paid
Mar 29 2025, 11:01 pm
By: ClansAreForGays  

Mar 29 2025, 11:01 pm ClansAreForGays Post #1



Hey, just looking for a full map of a city to be made for my zombie map project. 7 players will compete to be the last zombie strain standing.
The players will be spreading creep colonies across the map. I'd like to see a mixture wide up, tight, and different elevations.
Maybe 1 area can be a park, others urban, metro, etc. Just be diverse and creative.

Requirements:
-Badlands
-256x256
-Needs to be at least 80% buildable
-Uses plenty of creative blends

I think $100 is a fair price? But if not, just let me know. I've got a good track record of dependably paying for work.
Thanks!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 30 2025, 9:57 pm by ClansAreForGays.




Apr 13 2025, 4:52 pm ClansAreForGays Post #2



$200




Apr 13 2025, 11:14 pm Excalibur Post #3

The sword and the faith

If I wanted this done and done well, I would go to Sayoka in discord and offer them whatever they desired to do it.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@