Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Returning 30 year old player
Returning 30 year old player
Nov 17 2024, 11:37 pm
By: festeeezy  

Nov 17 2024, 11:37 pm festeeezy Post #1



Good evening ! Figured I'd introduce myself here... my name's mike and I'm a returning 30 year old player. I'm absolute trash at this game but I always enjoyed making maps back in the day when I was younger... hoping to get back into that so I was really excited to join this community. I have no friends that play starcraft anymore so if you can put up with me being bad at the game feel free to add me. Also I'm looking for a clan to join or even start one with some people...

BNET ID: FeSTeeZy
DISCORD ID: festeezy.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, looking forward to meeting you guys!



None.

Nov 18 2024, 11:15 am Oh_Man Post #2

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Welcome.

We have a discord as well: https://discord.gg/XMyT4rGe




Nov 18 2024, 12:08 pm Andrea Rosa Post #3

Just a glitch in the Matrix

Welcome from a 50 years old player, enjoy your stay here at SEN! Have you considered making maps again? Because this is the best place to promote custom content.



My only fear is to run out of beer

Nov 18 2024, 11:25 pm RaNer Post #4



join op lost-legion or add on west RaNer



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring