Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Reposting/Remaking Old Terrain
Reposting/Remaking Old Terrain
Apr 5 2024, 5:25 am
By: Sylph-Of-Space  

Apr 5 2024, 5:25 am Sylph-Of-Space Post #1



I'm digging up old screenshots where I can, right now all I've found is one, this idea for expanding the collapsed ruins doodads into other doodads/blending into other terrain, plus working on my doodad placement. More to come! I might just remake a bunch of ideas I half-baked in the past anyways. Here's something at least!



Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Apr 5 2024, 9:15 am by Sylph-Of-Space.



None.

Apr 5 2024, 9:11 am Sylph-Of-Space Post #2



After a *lot* of troubleshooting that still hasn't 100% worked, I atleast have a semi-working copy of SCMDraft again. This is a variation on an old blend I'd worked out for dirt into raised jungle, still a WIP on this piece. Map will be incoming once it's done, if anyone wants it.



None.

Apr 6 2024, 3:59 pm Oh_Man Post #3

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Can you post map here?




Apr 8 2024, 4:09 am Sylph-Of-Space Post #4



Quote from Oh_Man
Can you post map here?

Absolutely, I have a good chunk left to do but once it's done I'll post it.



None.

Apr 8 2024, 7:38 am Sylph-Of-Space Post #5



Quote from Oh_Man
Can you post map here?

When you get a chance, check your SEN messages! I have found some stuff and have some ideas I'd like to share.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: @:@