Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Help logged back into SEN and I can't get up
Help logged back into SEN and I can't get up
Apr 4 2024, 6:10 am
By: Sylph-Of-Space  

Apr 4 2024, 6:10 am Sylph-Of-Space Post #1



I know, I know, this is probably not amazing since you (maybe) remember me from being a (very) embarrassing teenager, but the nostalgia has hit hard and I'm getting back into game-making and am looking to start up on BW terrain and map making again. Anyways, life is very weird, hope you've all been well, and if not, it still means a lot that you got through it. (or so we hope, lol)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 4 2024, 6:20 am by Sylph-Of-Space.



None.

Apr 4 2024, 3:12 pm Oh_Man Post #2

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

All I remember was your terrain was fire, better even than Dizzy's

but unfortunately, all your images have expired

u got any of ur old maps floating around u want to share? XD




Apr 4 2024, 3:22 pm Sylph-Of-Space Post #3



Quote from Oh_Man
All I remember was your terrain was fire, better even than Dizzy's

but unfortunately, all your images have expired

u got any of ur old maps floating around u want to share? XD

Once I get an easy way to work with SCMDraft and Broodwar again I'll try to find any old files I still have, I'm going to be making things again for sure, honestly just LMK what you would want! Thanks for the compliment, Dizzy was so great. Are they still around?? There is definitely a possibility that I don't have many terrain maps from back then left, but could recreate things from pictures, which might be stashed away on an old laptop.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, Ultraviolet