Hello
Apr 21 2022, 8:27 am
By: fithplanet  

Apr 21 2022, 8:27 am fithplanet Post #1

Sword

Hello sen comunity!

I´m german player fithplanet and have played Starcraft for 2 years.
In game, I´ve got victory in all starcraft mission and want create story´s and maps.



~ Starcraft Anniversary

Apr 21 2022, 10:49 am Zergy Post #2



Hallo,

Welcome there, I'm sure you will find people and documentation there to help you in your projects.



French map maker, not really active these days.

Apr 24 2023, 9:55 am Nanisa Post #3



Hi. I'm new



None.

Jun 7 2023, 10:36 am Laydi2 Post #4



Hello



None.

Aug 4 2023, 7:24 am kiriuhavelik Post #5



Hi :blush:
I'm here for the first time



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: torvella, Roy, Symmetry, Rawflesh0615