Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Contests > Topic: Fall Guys Contest ($10 USD Prize)
Fall Guys Contest ($10 USD Prize)
Aug 31 2020, 5:38 am
By: lifebot  

Aug 31 2020, 5:38 am lifebot Post #1



Title says all. First one to post a screenshot of the win screen of Fall Guys Beta 3.05 + REPLAY and I will send $10 USD via PayPal.

This contest is open for everyone.

Download Map: http://www.staredit.net/topic/18095/




Sep 9 2020, 10:55 am Americaa Post #2



I don't have a replay but we got to the part with the DT tag and I felt that it was kinda goofy.

Wasn't sure if I had to touch or kill. If kill, that is too hard to do with how that minigame is setup.



None.

Sep 9 2020, 12:22 pm Oh_Man Post #3

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Chuck another zero on the end and I'll do it. ;)




Sep 9 2020, 3:09 pm lifebot Post #4



How about everyone pays a $5 as entry fee, and it goes to the winner?

Winner gets $100 USD, $35 USD from players and $65 USD from myself.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet