Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: This Posted Tutorial...
This Posted Tutorial...
Jan 23 2008, 5:36 am
By: Joshgt2  

Jan 23 2008, 5:36 am Joshgt2 Post #1



One of the new tutorials posted here by RP-Ichigo, I can't see how this is anything understandable by anyone that would read it. Isn't there a process that each tutorial goes through in order to be put up onto the list because I don't think that something like that should be posted without some changes being done to it. Now I'm not the best UMS maker here on SEN but I'm not a noob when it comes to these kinds of things either since I have been here for about 2 years. Please change the tutorial to something understandable to everyone and a bit neater if you would please because the whole thing just looks like a big mess and I don't think that SEN should be hosting those types of documents here on this site if people are going to be reading them for help.



None.

Jan 23 2008, 5:48 am Moose Post #2

Armor: 90.50%

Write a better one and I'll delete the crappy one.




Jan 23 2008, 5:58 am Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

Or hurry up and hire a tutorial keeper so you can save the time >:D



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 23 2008, 6:09 am Joshgt2 Post #4



I offered for the position, lol. Would love to take it since I just made a new tutorial of the old one right now...



None.

Jan 23 2008, 6:11 am Moose Post #5

Armor: 90.50%

So he can use the edit function I didn't code yet? :P




Jan 23 2008, 6:17 am Joshgt2 Post #6



So he can edit it since it is in his name? It doesn't really bother me who owns it since he made it to begin with, lol



None.

Jan 23 2008, 3:48 pm Riney Post #7

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
So he can use the edit function I didn't code yet? :P

Woot go moose D:<



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar