Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Veteran Starcraft Map Maker Reporting for Duty
Veteran Starcraft Map Maker Reporting for Duty
Nov 8 2017, 1:48 am
By: MTiger156  

Nov 8 2017, 1:48 am MTiger156 Post #1

Veteran Mapper

Gaming is pretty much my thing. I have N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS3, and of course a PC.
The original Starcraft is my oldest and most played game. I also play Blizzards newer titles like Starcraft 2, Heroes of the Storm, and Overwatch.
Over the past 7 years, I have created (I forget how many, at least 20) maps. With 80% of them completed and a few betas on the way, I bring an interesting variety and outlook to Starcraft.
My projects do not have outstanding popularity, but this is only because they do not get much "exposure" as compared to the super-popular maps that roam around.
Now, I ask you these questions: Do you find playing the same "popular" maps (over and over again) boring? Do you wish new maps would be created and played? I can grant you this wish. All you need to do is help spread my work to other players. Together, we can teach SC:BW players that new maps are just as good as the old ones.
I'll get to posting my projects on SEN as soon as I can.
I may occasionally open a discussion for my next map to make.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Nov 12 2017, 4:37 am by MTiger156.




Nov 8 2017, 2:08 am Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

run



fuck you all

Nov 8 2017, 7:18 am Pauper Post #3



How do you plan on comvincing people to play newer maps? Join us in Discord.



Alias: Oo.Pauper.oO - Mp)Madness - Bitz - p00pyjoel

Nov 8 2017, 8:08 am Oh_Man Post #4

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Lmaoooooo




Jan 17 2018, 4:09 pm Vrael Post #5



Welcome to SEN, I think we owe you a kiwi or something



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: torvella, Roy, Symmetry, Rawflesh0615