Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Uh... Hello!
Uh... Hello!
Oct 21 2017, 7:51 am
By: frostbiteX  

Oct 21 2017, 7:51 am frostbiteX Post #1



Name's Frosty. Newcomer here...

I played Starcraft during my childhood days and also, I enjoy making maps.



None.

Oct 21 2017, 11:44 am Wormer Post #2



Welcome to SEN, frostbiteX!

Same here, playing SC since teenager and making maps and though it has already been quite a long time and I'm already a "big boy" haha :D In anyway it all doesn't matter, because the love for SC map making united us here no matter the age, country, job, language we speak. I wish you to find what you're looking for there and even more!



Some.

Oct 21 2017, 1:14 pm Corbo Post #3

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

run



fuck you all

Oct 22 2017, 3:58 am frostbiteX Post #4



Quote from Wormer
Welcome to SEN, frostbiteX!

Same here, playing SC since teenager and making maps and though it has already been quite a long time and I'm already a "big boy" haha :D In anyway it all doesn't matter, because the love for SC map making united us here no matter the age, country, job, language we speak. I wish you to find what you're looking for there and even more!

Thank you for the warm reception.

I was in Elementary when I was introduced to Starcraft; I was more focused on the map making aspect and it's been quite a while since I made my last map, might be rusty around the edges these days.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: torvella, Roy, Symmetry, Rawflesh0615