Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)
congrats, wats new about the finished version?
We played for a bit. Has some high production value no doubt about it. The gameplay seems pretty simplistic though but I notice we haven't unlocked classes yet. And also I couldn't figure out if there was a way to heal.
The quests of just kill 20 of this, now kill 20 of that, now kill 20 of that, without any story also not very exciting.
I will let you know if we get more into it.
Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Oct 3 2026, 3:23 pm by Oh_Man.
The mission objectives act like mini side quests for extra cash, while the main game revolves around the boss runs. It is essentially a puzzle where you need to figure out the right combination of classes to beat all eight bosses. Here is a video of it
Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 5 2026, 3:11 pm by lifebot.
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...