Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: I like to blend
I like to blend
Sep 2 2007, 7:42 pm
By: Cob  

Sep 2 2007, 7:42 pm Cob Post #1



Again, I just want to use well-done blends to make good-looking things.
I don't think there's something new.






None.

Sep 2 2007, 7:51 pm JaFF Post #2



Well done. Gives the impression that you put effort into it. I like it.



None.

Sep 2 2007, 8:51 pm blacklight28 Post #3



i like it too, i've never seen anything like that



None.

Sep 2 2007, 9:42 pm Falkoner Post #4



So it looks like you DID end up using the temple to grass blend :P



None.

Sep 2 2007, 10:36 pm Akar Post #5



Thats really awesome man! You terrainists are soo cool.



None.

Sep 2 2007, 11:20 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #6



It looks really nice :) I like how you show your versatility with each blend.



None.

Sep 2 2007, 11:52 pm Zell. Post #7



Well im not going to say its bad, but that can be done in 5 minutes :/



None.

Sep 3 2007, 3:07 pm Cob Post #8



And uhh, just to say : the temple wall is fully walkable to it could be used as a castle wall or something else.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 3:26 pm Zell. Post #9



yea i always thought that blend should be used in a map. haven't seen it but its a kewl one for sure.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 3:47 pm Cob Post #10



I was sure this blend was very used lol, I just made it easily. I continue to think that its not a new blend lol.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 3:48 pm Akar Post #11



Blend all you want for my K&K map if you want.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 3:51 pm Cob Post #12



Well, I don't know if I'm interested. Maybe if you triggers are good and if your map is really well-done, otherwise, I don't want to make terrain.



None.

Sep 3 2007, 4:11 pm Zell. Post #13



Quote from Cob
I was sure this blend was very used lol, I just made it easily. I continue to think that its not a new blend lol.
O i know its not new. terrainers put it in there maps all the time but ive yet to see it put into a fun, finished map. and if no1 does your map akar ill draw up a 30 minute basic map.



None.

Sep 4 2007, 11:33 pm Akar Post #14



Triggers... hmm lemme think here... lemme think...
damn right they'll be good! Thats the whole point I'm making one is because the rest of them are crap.
I wouldn't be asking for terrainists help if I was not going to make it elaborated.



None.

Sep 6 2007, 12:49 am Cob Post #15



Well then, you shall send me the map, or send me your e-mail for me to see your map and take a look at your trigs, after what I can work on terrain.



None.

Sep 6 2007, 3:49 pm ATG Post #16



Maybe you could work for minerals as a terrainer Cob! Your work is AWESOME :-)



None.

Sep 6 2007, 6:26 pm Cob Post #17



Uhh ? how can I work as terrainer for minerals ? lol ?



None.

Sep 6 2007, 7:01 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #18



Charge Minerals for your work... Duh? :D



None.

Sep 6 2007, 7:03 pm Cob Post #19



Oh... lol, I though about it after posting :unsure:. lol.

To Akar : Bring your map.




None.

Sep 6 2007, 10:27 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #20



Haha silly corn on the cob! :D What will he do next!?



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, Symmetry