Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: StarCraft Patch 1.15.2
StarCraft Patch 1.15.2
Jan 16 2008, 4:04 am
By: Ultraviolet
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
 

Jan 17 2008, 6:03 am BlueFalcon Post #61



Yes, and the first post fixed it... I tried to post a thanks... but it didn't Post O.o... maybe quick reply doesn't work :-P... anyways the issues resolved... woot.



None.

Jan 18 2008, 3:14 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #62

Just here for the activity... well not really

CD-Key values r up!
And crap, downgrading again. :C



guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"


Jan 18 2008, 4:03 pm Touchpad_Master Post #63



Quote
- Mac users:
- If you own only StarCraft, copy "StarCraft Archive" from the StarCraft CD
to your StarCraft folder.
- If you own StarCraft: Brood War, copy "Brood War Archive" from the
StarCraft: Brood War CD to your StarCraft folder.

This method works just as good as the disk image, but I think it take up less space and only works on the newest patch. And make sure your disk isn't damaged or you have to download the "Archive".



None.

Jan 18 2008, 10:51 pm ShadowFlare Post #64



I'm sure the changes to accomplish this were very minimal. I mean, mine own crack doesn't really even have to do much. All they really need to do is take off the flag on their call to SFileOpenArchive to check the drive drive and change the location it opens the file from, plus have it open one additional archive. That's all there is to it.



None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE