Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Still alive!
Still alive!
Nov 16 2016, 4:00 pm
By: O)mG  

Nov 16 2016, 4:00 pm O)mG Post #1



Wow I have not been on here in years, any old timers still in the house?
I use to go by Weed-4-me or Weed-4-(U) or Oo.Weedy.oO if any of that rings a bell, don't be shy to say hi.

What is popular now? Do people still make Sc1 maps or has everyone transitioned to Sc2 mapmaking? I myself miss the old Sc1 map making system and wonder if it's still a thing.

Cheers~



None.

Nov 16 2016, 6:14 pm CecilSunkure Post #2



SC2 ded as fuck. Some people still do brood war things. Mini Moose tinkers with this Armored Core map. I think Excalibur tinkers with his map too. Vrael was workin slowly on his RPG but it's probably on hold. Butch (samsizzle) was doing a sweet diablo 1 style map.

That's all I'm aware of :)



None.

Nov 16 2016, 8:18 pm MasterJohnny Post #3



Welcome back :wob:



I am a Mathematician Computer Scientist Logic user Person who does not need to use AI

Nov 17 2016, 12:32 am Bluefeather13 Post #4



Hey dude. I'm with you, I miss Starcraft 1. I just reinstalled it, and I'm gonna play through the campaigns and whatever cool maps I can find again. Also want to restart a map I tried to do ten years ago. For what it's worth, anything you wanna make, I'll play!



None.

Nov 17 2016, 2:17 am Oh_Man Post #5

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Quote from CecilSunkure
SC2 ded as fuck. Some people still do brood war things. Mini Moose tinkers with this Armored Core map. I think Excalibur tinkers with his map too. Vrael was workin slowly on his RPG but it's probably on hold. Butch (samsizzle) was doing a sweet diablo 1 style map.

That's all I'm aware of :)
Iirc Vrael confirmed he was no longer working on Tenebrous.

Feel free to check out my RPG though!




Nov 17 2016, 2:23 am CecilSunkure Post #6



Quote from Oh_Man
Quote from CecilSunkure
SC2 ded as fuck. Some people still do brood war things. Mini Moose tinkers with this Armored Core map. I think Excalibur tinkers with his map too. Vrael was workin slowly on his RPG but it's probably on hold. Butch (samsizzle) was doing a sweet diablo 1 style map.

That's all I'm aware of :)
Iirc Vrael confirmed he was no longer working on Tenebrous.

Feel free to check out my RPG though!
Oh yea! And Oh_Man is *always* working on an RPG for like the last 10 years, guy is a machine :)



None.

Nov 17 2016, 4:59 am Oh_Man Post #7

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

XD




Nov 17 2016, 5:31 am Pr0nogo Post #8



Welcome back!

I just make campaigns and never release them.




Nov 29 2016, 5:06 am bowen Post #9



Hello and welcome to the forum



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: torvella, Roy, Symmetry, Rawflesh0615