Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Delete function
Delete function
Apr 27 2016, 8:18 am
By: Enkidu  

Apr 27 2016, 8:18 am Enkidu Post #1

Executor

Is there a way to delete a corrupted file from Staredit's Starcraft 1 file databese? I haven't found a way and I don't know how. If I can't do it, then can I request a moderator for that then?

Also, for some reason, the smileys seem to work fine, but I can't use all of them for some reason.




Apr 27 2016, 10:54 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

It looks like only moderation can properly delete an upload. This may be something that needs a feature request.

If you just want to fix an upload, you can use the "File Upgrade" section on the edit page to drop in the new version. Otherwise, send a PM to one of the global mods and we can remove the upload for you.




Apr 29 2016, 2:09 am Enkidu Post #3

Executor

Thank you... Sorry it took so long to respond. I almost forgot about this post.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[02:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]