Hello
Apr 18 2016, 4:56 pm
By: Hahananda  

Apr 18 2016, 4:56 pm Hahananda Post #1



^^ I just wanted to say hello to everybody. I used to frequent this website in the SC BW days as a youngster. "The Black Hydralisk" was my name. I just wanted to thank the admin and mods throughout the decade, including members we've lost. This website is like literally my home. I learned just about all the valuable skills that I still hold dear to this day by just hanging around, studying the Art and these guys even helped me to learn programming,graphic design and straight up community based love. Thank you all for all your contributions to who I am today
I love SEN!


Sincerely, Ha.Nanda



:bye1:

Apr 18 2016, 11:12 pm Excalibur Post #2

The sword and the faith

Welcome back friend.

SEN is indeed a special place, and although it certainly is not the place it was, it is still home. Enjoy your stay.




SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Apr 19 2016, 1:41 pm Oh_Man Post #3

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

WB




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring