Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Let's Play with Core Gaming
Let's Play with Core Gaming
Nov 9 2015, 5:38 am
By: BloodyZombie117  

Nov 9 2015, 5:38 am BloodyZombie117 Post #1

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.



I guess the only reason I really made this topic was to get some feedback on my youtube series me and my friends started.
So, what do you think of it? What can we do better? What are we doing good?
We have more videos and I believe I've gotten better audio and video in the most recent ones.



A more recent episode. I feel like I got the audio recording a bit better.
Still in need of feedback.



We got a better mic to record... ALSO UNDERTALE!!

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 29 2016, 5:28 am by BloodyZombie117.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies