Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: By popular demand, I present: Wiesbüttsee
By popular demand, I present: Wiesbüttsee
May 22 2015, 7:04 pm
By: NudeRaider  

May 22 2015, 7:04 pm NudeRaider Post #1

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

A beautiful small lake in Wiesen, central Germany inspired me to have a first attempt at artistic/dedicated photography.
Feel free to give advice, tips or praise or just enjoy the landscape.

I intentionally left in the bad shots so you can see what I tried. Keep in mind I had not much settings to play around with since it's shot with my mobile phone. (OnePlus One)

Full album: http://s272.photobucket.com/user/NudeRaider/Wiesbuettsee/story

Favorites:








May 24 2015, 4:56 pm Corbo Post #2

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

awesome place.

Was that bridge really necessary, though? :P

I liked this one:



Do you just walk by this place everyday? D:



fuck you all

May 24 2015, 6:57 pm NudeRaider Post #3

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Corbo
Was that bridge really necessary, though? :P
I think it is for when it rains a lot so the water isn't draining all over the path.

Quote from Corbo
Do you just walk by this place everyday? D:
Nah. We went there visiting. Saw it for the first time. But probably not the last. :)




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies