Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Map Showcase > Topic: Mod Map Review.
Mod Map Review.
Mar 14 2015, 1:32 am
By: SCRuler  

Mar 14 2015, 1:32 am SCRuler Post #1



Ok, so I'm in the mapping phase of the Mod, and I'm up to one map 80% complete (voice acting from my friends is needed, as well as a little polish, there is no mission briefing yet) and 50% complete for the second map. I need some review and some help with polish. For the second map I might need some help with a few things when I finish figuring out what I want from it (It'd be better if I could have someone make a maze-like setup with an approx. 192 size in Twlight tileset, but that's your discretion. You can take a look.
I'll attach the mod that you should use to play and examine the maps (You wont be able to play the second one properly yet but Map 1 is fully playable from my perspective.
Edit: Map 2 is functional for the most part so far. Still waiting for some review.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 16 2015, 2:31 am by SCRuler.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: jun3hong