Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN Store Secret Item
SEN Store Secret Item
Mar 7 2015, 3:44 am
By: Sand Wraith  

Mar 7 2015, 3:44 am Sand Wraith Post #1



I bought it and nothing happened. What exactly did I buy?




Mar 7 2015, 3:46 am jjf28 Post #2

Cartography Artisan

it's a secret :kame:



TheNitesWhoSay - Clan Aura - github

Reached the top of StarCraft theory crafting 2:12 AM CST, August 2nd, 2014.

Mar 7 2015, 4:14 am BloodyZombie117 Post #3

I have no idea what to put here... So I guess I'll just put this here.

Once you find out you'll never be able to tell us what it is. The secret forces you to not ruin it. :wob:




Mar 7 2015, 4:48 am Fire_Kame Post #4

wth is starcraft

Congratulations, you are the proud owner of one (1) Exaclibur soul!




Mar 7 2015, 9:33 am Devourer Post #5

Hello

The secret item that secretly influences one secret part of SEN's unholy secret sourcecode. Good luck and have fun figuring it out.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Mar 7 2015, 3:57 pm Sand Wraith Post #6



Can I just have my minerals back? I'd rather save for Name Glow or something.




Mar 7 2015, 7:49 pm Zoan Post #7

Math + Physics + StarCraft = Zoan

You have to buy it [REDACTED] times in order to figure out what it does. It's just that secret.



\:rip\:ooooo\:wob\:ooooo \:angel\: ooooo\:wob\:ooooo\:rip\:

Mar 7 2015, 8:07 pm Sand Wraith Post #8



i can only buy it once.




Mar 28 2015, 6:59 am Sand Wraith Post #9



I always thought it was a Excaliban trophy under your profile in the old v5 SEN, sort of like the "Top X Activity" trophy.

Is this what that was?




Mar 28 2015, 7:40 am RIVE Post #10

Just Here For The Pie

I want my Moose Mug and my Excaliban back.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[02:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]