Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: 40cc's of epinephrine stat!
40cc's of epinephrine stat!
Nov 12 2014, 8:05 pm
By: The donwano  

Nov 12 2014, 8:05 pm The donwano Post #1

36 Styles of Danger

Hi everyone. I was doing some egotistical Google searches of myself and I came across good ole SEN. Now I don't know what my old passwords or emails used for my previous accounts so I had to make a new one. What is up everyone?!

It appears the last time I was here was in 2010 sometime..? Anyways, the real reason why I'm back is because I was doing an internal site search on my name and came across this

http://www.staredit.net/topic/2871/53/#1067

And I just wanted to be clear, for those of you who remembered that story (I vaguely do) I did not write it. That most definitely was a copy/paste from a different website. I was a strange individual back then.

Anyways, a little bit about me now. I'm 26, haven't played SC2, have been doing construction materials testing for an asphalt contractor for the better part of a decade & have been clean & sober for nearly as long. With that being said it'd be nice to see who's still on this site after all these years that I can recognize. Aight



I'm not here to bring the MF'n ruckus anymore

Nov 12 2014, 9:47 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2

👻 👾 👽 💪

oshit, its Donwano. :O

That link doesn't seem to go to the post you intended .. :P



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Nov 12 2014, 11:23 pm The donwano Post #3

36 Styles of Danger

Oh shit it's Farty! When I click it I am linked to what I intended to.



I'm not here to bring the MF'n ruckus anymore

Nov 12 2014, 11:30 pm The donwano Post #4

36 Styles of Danger

http://www.staredit.net/148451/

Here's the link I tried to send you to. Hope it works this time.



I'm not here to bring the MF'n ruckus anymore

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring