Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Halloween Movies
Halloween Movies
Oct 5 2014, 7:53 pm
By: sigsaucy  

Oct 5 2014, 7:53 pm sigsaucy Post #1



It is October and there is nothing more enjoyable then watching a bunch of good movies and tv episodes leading up to Halloween, please post your favorites!

Mine are:

Trick'r Treat (my favorite)

Saw

Dead Silence


this is handy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Halloween_television_specials



also, here is my cool new background for october http://www.wallcoo.net/holiday/halloween_art/images/Hallowmas_6004.jpg !!!!!!!!




Oct 6 2014, 5:09 am Zycorax Post #2

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Even though I personally loathe halloween, I guess I can recommend some good movies and series for you. Though now that I think of it, I haven't watched an awful lot of scary stuff that wasn't complete shit.
Hardware is a decent cyberpunk/horror movie.
Split Second. The story and all is not very good and the dialogue is cheesy as hell, but very well delivered.
Maximum Overdrive. This one is really bad, but I guess it fits the theme. Also it has Emilio Estevez in it.
Mirai Nikki is supposed to be a pretty good series. Not exactly scary, but definetly somewhat creepy. Never got around to finish it myself, but I probably should do so soon™
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is probably the only piece of fictional video that has caused me to flinch due to it's content. One of my all time favourite series.
Another has some of the best suspenseful atmosphere I've ever seen. Definetly worth watching.
Corpse Party: Tortured Souls. If you want something gory and completely fucked up, look no further! I think the name explains it all. I've only watched the first episode, cause, well, it's not really my thing =P




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies