Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: I'm back from the dead! (not really)
I'm back from the dead! (not really)
Mar 9 2014, 6:23 am
By: enigmacat  

Mar 9 2014, 6:23 am enigmacat Post #1



Not sure if many of you remember me but I used to stay active in the forms a long time ago. I stopped playing Starcraft because my computer broke and I couldn't find my CD key once I got a new one so I ended up not playing it anymore. I never submitted many maps because most of them were unfinished concepts. Also I started on Maplantis and after its shutdown I moved to SeN. I guess some of you are wondering why I'm making this post and I just want connect with old friends and also let everyone know what I've been up to. I've been going to a digital art school and I've been learning quite a bit. I'll post below some links of work I have done and leave a comment if you remember me or would like to get to know me :)

3d Modeling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gq2EpZqFv4
http://vimeo.com/82437841

Animation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CmAUg5-Z6o

Maya Dynamics:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAgVx-n8bIE

Texturing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Q2UeUPaQ4



None.

Mar 9 2014, 6:36 am RIVE Post #2

Just Here For The Pie

Welcome back to SEN. Please use the Introductions Forum next time you plan on returning from hiatus. ;)

Enjoy your stay while using SEN.
Thank you.



None.

Mar 9 2014, 10:19 am Roy Post #3

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from RIVE
Please use the Introductions Forum next time you plan on returning from hiatus. ;)
Someone doesn't know how the Introduction forums work. :P

Welcome back to Sen, enigmacat. I would be lying to say I remember you, but you can say the same for me I'm sure. Regardless, it's good to see your return.

I've been trying to pick up 3d Modeling recently. What program/tool(s) do you use? Maya?




Mar 9 2014, 12:08 pm enigmacat Post #4



Yeah it has been a while, I remember some of you but sadly not all :/ Yeah my school mainly uses Maya for 3d Modeling, Although I prefer to create my UV's in Blender. Also thanks for checking out my work!



None.

Mar 9 2014, 7:28 pm Apos Post #5

I order you to forgive yourself!

Awesome! Love your 3D models! Welcome back! Perhaps you'd like to have a kiwi?




Mar 9 2014, 8:38 pm enigmacat Post #6



Thanks! Sure i'd like a kiwi...



None.

Mar 9 2014, 9:32 pm Fire_Kame Post #7

wth is starcraft

That's the spirit!

Welcome [back] to SEN!




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring