Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Hi, I can test Brood War maps
Hi, I can test Brood War maps
Nov 28 2013, 1:21 am
By: darkangel61236  

Nov 28 2013, 1:21 am darkangel61236 Post #1



Hello, I'm darkangel61236, but just call me John, um, I don't have any map-making skills, or can make campaigns, but I do play maps, so if you want me to test out your maps, I can give it a shot, but, uh, I'm not a great SC player, just to let you know, but I can test things out, if you need a play-tester, real badly, I'm always available for ya, so, there, I introduced myself



None.

Nov 28 2013, 9:46 am Azrael Post #2



Yay, sounds good. Welcome.




Nov 28 2013, 6:18 pm Roy Post #3

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from darkangel61236
I'm not a great SC player
Hey, me too! That's one of the reasons I got into mapmaking.

Welcome to Sen. It's always nice to have another person available to help test something. I should warn you now that the things I usually ask for help on are quite boring if they don't actually work (mainly EUD stuff).




Nov 30 2013, 5:16 am Fire_Kame Post #4

wth is starcraft

Welcome to SEN. :)




Dec 2 2013, 1:39 am darkangel61236 Post #5



thanks for the warm welcome, and I know a bit about SEN, I've downloaded a few SC:BW maps from here and played them before creating an account, so ya, but still, I try to always be around, I'm at my computer almost all the time, so ya



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring