Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Need RPG terrain
Need RPG terrain
Aug 22 2013, 9:04 pm
By: MetalGear  

Aug 22 2013, 9:04 pm MetalGear Post #1



I'm offering 200 minerals for a complete terrain job or 50 minerals for a simple drawn layout. It's for my upcoming Skyrim RPG map. The tileset is Jungle and is 256*256 tiles. The terrain includes 7 small towns, 4 ruins, 2 temples, 1 cave, 1 tomb, 1 campsite, 1 sewer, 1 mountainous region, and 1 astral plane. It's a big job. If anyone's interested, post below and I'll go over some more details.

The map is a big project and I want good terrain. I'm already at 10k triggers and should be finishing the map in the next month, so long as I can find a good terrain artist.



None.

Aug 23 2013, 6:14 am payne Post #2

:payne:

Metal, you should check my abandonned project: http://www.staredit.net/files/1407/



None.

Aug 23 2013, 6:17 pm MetalGear Post #3



That's really interesting. I love how you've done the trees in the water. The farms are pretty cool as well!



None.

Nov 7 2013, 2:51 am Sylph-Of-Space Post #4



I'm assuming this is in jungle, right? ;p I can help out.



None.

Nov 7 2013, 3:41 am Pr0nogo Post #5



When the last post is in August 23rd, a.k.a. several months ago, you probably shouldn't reply.




Nov 7 2013, 4:43 am MetalGear Post #6



Yeah sorry I had to trench through all the hard work myself since I had no offers. Deal's off.



None.

Nov 25 2013, 7:37 am payne Post #7

:payne:

Quote from MetalGear
Yeah sorry I had to trench through all the hard work myself since I had no offers. Deal's off.
You didn't end up using my terrain?



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob