Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED] Command Card UI issue
[SOLVED] Command Card UI issue
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 13 2013, 9:26 pm
By: DevliN  

Mar 13 2013, 9:26 pm DevliN Post #1

Woah

I'm having an issue with the command card UI, and I'm not sure what's causing it. This used to work fine, so I'm not sure what exactly is making it no longer work. Basically I have 6 command card buttons in a row (05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10), then a small gap, and 2 more (00, 01). The first six line up perfectly, but the last two don't show up at all.
Code
       <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton05" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent" pos="Min" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
       </Frame>
       <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton06" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton05" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton05" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
       </Frame>
       <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton07" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton06" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton06" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
       </Frame>
       <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton08" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton07" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton07" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
       </Frame>
       <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton09" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton08" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton08" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
       </Frame>
     <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton10" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton09" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton09" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
     </Frame>
     <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton00" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton10" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton10" pos="Max" offset="10"/>
     </Frame>
       <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton01" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton00" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton00" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
       </Frame>
     <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton11" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
       <Visible val='False'/>
           <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton05" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
           <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton05" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
     </Frame>


And I realize I could get rid of the 06 through 09 frames since they aren't modified at all, but I included them just to see if maybe the chaining was wrong.

For reference, this is what I used to use in my SC2Layout file that used to work:
Code
        <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton05" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
          <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
          <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent" pos="Min" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
        </Frame>
        <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton10" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
          <Visible val='False'/>
          <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton09" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
          <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton09" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
        </Frame>
        <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton11" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
          <Visible val='False'/>
          <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton01" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
          <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton01" pos="Max" offset="#CommandButtonGap"/>
        </Frame>
        <Frame type="CommandButton" name="CommandButton00" template="CommandButton/CommandButtonTemplate">
          <Visible val='False'/>
          <Anchor side="Top" relative="$parent/CommandButton10" pos="Min" offset="0"/>
          <Anchor side="Left" relative="$parent/CommandButton10" pos="Max" offset="10"/>
        </Frame>


Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 13 2013, 10:06 pm by DevliN.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Mar 13 2013, 10:06 pm DevliN Post #2

Woah

Scratch that, solved. Apparently the "Simple Command Card" option removes the first row (00-04) entirely. Overriding that fixed this.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot