Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: SEN's "My Inventory"
SEN's "My Inventory"
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 15 2012, 3:45 am
By: payne  

Oct 15 2012, 3:45 am payne Post #1

:payne:

http://www.staredit.net/?p=store&area=myitems

I have a "Custom Smiley" item worth 978 minerals that I can't use nor sell.
I also have two Void items worth 72 minerals each that I can't use nor sell.

Could I get all this money back? :awesome:



None.

Oct 15 2012, 3:47 am Azrael Post #2



I will purchase your rights to a Custom Smiley for 1000 minerals. I can raise the funds for it if this transaction will be permitted.




Oct 15 2012, 3:49 am Fire_Kame Post #3

wth is starcraft

Wow, two topics within the span of two minutes of each other?




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring