Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Have you heard these chords before?
Have you heard these chords before?
Sep 21 2012, 3:55 am
By: Leeroy_Jenkins  

Sep 21 2012, 3:55 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #1



Hey guys, I was hoping everyone could listen to these chords and tell me if the pattern sounds familiar to any song you've heard. Much thanks!

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ji4ntv8okeseub



None.

Sep 21 2012, 6:51 am RIVE Post #2

Just Here For The Pie

No objections here. I get that same feeling when I write too.

You may be ripping it off of something, but you have changed it enough for it to get by on its own.



None.

Sep 23 2012, 1:25 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #3



Awesome, thanks.



None.

Sep 23 2012, 2:22 am Generalpie Post #4

Staredit Puckwork

There was an interesting study on chord progression, but I'd have to find the link for it



None.

Sep 23 2012, 1:14 pm TiKels Post #5



It's just four different chords, and they aren't even in different keys I think. You actually can't even feasibly "rip-off" a chord progression. In reality there's been so much music produced that there's been nothing new for a long time in many respects.

Hey, can you tell me what the chords are? I wanna test my ear. I think it's something like Am Bdim Fmaj [x3] Bdim Am Gmaj repeat.



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Sep 23 2012, 5:02 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #6



Quote from TiKels
I think it's something like Am Bdim Fmaj [x3] Bdim Am Gmaj repeat.

That's it!

Quote from Generalpie
There was an interesting study on chord progression, but I'd have to find the link for it

Find it!



None.

Sep 23 2012, 6:28 pm Generalpie Post #7

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from Leeroy_Jenkins
Quote from TiKels
I think it's something like Am Bdim Fmaj [x3] Bdim Am Gmaj repeat.

That's it!

Quote from Generalpie
There was an interesting study on chord progression, but I'd have to find the link for it

Find it!

Still looking... I actually had it posted on my Facebook wall, but since then I posted a bunch of other useless crap on top of it so finding it is taking a while ^^'

Edit: Found it!

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 23 2012, 6:37 pm by Generalpie.



None.

Sep 25 2012, 6:03 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #8



Thanks! Interesting article...



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Dem0n