Young Justice
Jul 15 2012, 10:29 am
By: Sacrieur  

Jul 15 2012, 10:29 am Sacrieur Post #1

Still Napping



(not a real depiction of the show's art style)

Well I do like my superheroes, and my superhero cartoons. One of the fortunate things about them is that there tends to be lots of action and less dialogue than anime, also far less filler, if at all. Normally I just sit back and keep my tastes to myself. Sure the Superman/Batman films are good, and I may have promoted Under the Red Hood more than a few times, but that Justice League And JLU stuff is something I don't push on anyone.

Well that's about to change a bit. Young Justice started off a bit darker than I was used to for cartoons of this nature, they were clearly targeting an older audience, but things grew and plots intertwined to new heights. It was at the beginning of season two that the plot was so intricate I couldn't even tell what was going to happen next. This was real quality stuff.

You guys have to see it. But don't jump into season two, gotta see the whole first season, even the seemingly lame episodes are relevant to the plot. Batman renders any argument irrelevant.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Dem0n