No Redemption
Jul 10 2012, 4:24 am
By: Pr0nogo  

Jul 10 2012, 4:24 am Pr0nogo Post #1



Joke.

What a joke.

You're a joke, you're an ass,
A full-time addict and a temporary dad.
Got no room for you in my life,
It's saturated by things that matter.

I won't let you bullshit me.
I won't let your lies affect me.
I cared, in the past, the only mistake
And the worst one that I could have made.

I am only human, but you're the adult,
The father, the figure, the so-called "grown-up."
Go fuck yourself, you can't handle this life
Without kicking your kids out, and lighting your crack pipe.

He's disowned me, yet again.
Third time's the charm; I hope you're happy.
All the best, to you in the future.
I guess we both have to grow up, sooner or later.

I'm done being his ears, done feeding his pride.
I won't tell more of his fucking lies.
His worst mistake was when he didn't change;
Mine was just that I felt betrayed.

How often do I hear your famous line?
Committed to memory, I won't forget it with time.
You're on a big streak, you'll fix it all right up.
Liar! You love your kids less than you love your drugs.

No redemption.
None.
You lost your chance.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Dem0n