Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: A very much simple request
A very much simple request
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 11 2012, 10:09 pm
By: onemillioncorbos  

May 11 2012, 10:09 pm onemillioncorbos Post #1



Can somebody be gentle enough to provide me with the PSD I made for this skin?

I know that I posted both a psd and an actual real implemented version in html or whatever in the staff forum so that'd be even nicer, if not, I recall someone like payne or so wanted to work on it and asked for the psd and I uploaded it here.

I need the original one not this modified joke. Bitte.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 15 2012, 5:34 pm by Mini Moose 2707. Reason: Your wish was GRANTED!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, Symmetry, ZOVBOT