Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Looking for a desert blend previously posted
Looking for a desert blend previously posted
Mar 21 2012, 11:13 am
By: Jack  

Mar 21 2012, 11:13 am Jack Post #1

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Guise, I remember seeing a desert blend once which I can use but I can't find it again. The picture, if I recall correctly, was designed like a small town square on desert, with some civilians placed. The blend was like a little ledge rather than a full cliff, and went part way around the "square". It's like a low dirt to dirt blend, for lack of a better term, if I recall correctly. If anyone remembers who made it or can find the picture I'd be grateful. I've looked through most of the topics in this forum and can't see it, so maybe it was removed or was in a map production or showcase thread.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: MobMob