Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: I Return
I Return
Mar 8 2012, 2:56 pm
By: Hennius  

Mar 8 2012, 2:56 pm Hennius Post #1



Hello to all.

This is my "Technically new" introduction seeing as i've not been on here for almost 6-7 years.
My current name will hopefully be changed at somepoint but you may refer to me as "Hennius".
I have a strong background in Starcraft mapping "Back in da old dayz" and have now just had an interest in restarting in starcraft 2
Alot of you may have known me as Oo.Hennius.oO, bound[Hennius] and have been in clan CheF previously.
Will keep mapping untill my fingers bleed and hope to catch up with you guys along the way.

See you all laterz.



None.

Mar 8 2012, 3:17 pm The Starport Post #2



hihihihhihiiii



None.

Mar 8 2012, 5:36 pm Roy Post #3

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Welcome back to SEN.

Fortunately for you, there isn't much catching up to do for SC2 mapmaking, as many of our members never moved on from Brood War. I'd recommend using Galaxy Wiki as a starting point, though.

Why are you hoping to change your name? Also, accounts start with one free name change, so you can feel free to do so if you'd like.




Mar 8 2012, 5:48 pm Hennius Post #4



Quote from Roy
Welcome back to SEN.

Fortunately for you, there isn't much catching up to do for SC2 mapmaking, as many of our members never moved on from Brood War. I'd recommend using Galaxy Wiki as a starting point, though.

Why are you hoping to change your name? Also, accounts start with one free name change, so you can feel free to do so if you'd like.

I've already got 1 map on the way out, been working on it for the past 3 days or so and its coming along nicely. I've posted a topic in the sc2 map production section of the site.

And i just found that out and have changed my name back to normal... How it shoulda been anyways. Cheers mate.



None.

Mar 8 2012, 7:52 pm Bar Refaeli Post #5



I never used a name change but I do not have one either :(



None.

Mar 8 2012, 7:55 pm Hennius Post #6



Quote from name:Raccoon
I never used a name change but I do not have one either :(

Lol :bye1:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring