Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: I wonder..
I wonder..
Mar 5 2012, 9:56 pm
By: Snipe  

Mar 5 2012, 9:56 pm Snipe Post #1



Just curious how many pass clan Oo members use these forums / play SCII or SC??? Give me a shoutout sometime!



None.

Mar 7 2012, 1:31 am Dem0n Post #2

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'll always be here. <3




Mar 7 2012, 1:57 am DevliN Post #3

Woah

I still visit SEN from time to time.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Mar 8 2012, 7:24 pm Hennius Post #4



Hello mate.

I used to be part of the group. I do miss it after 6-7 years...

Oo.Hennius.oO



None.

May 27 2012, 11:34 pm CooL Post #5



Hi! It's been so long :D



None.

Jun 5 2012, 10:54 am HavoK Post #6



Wow been a while...
I play SC2 and Diablio III
Also play league of legends. hit me up!

Battletag: Maldred#1824
Summoner Name: Maldred



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ManCubuS, NudeRaider