Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Man tells son about his dog murdering spree!
Man tells son about his dog murdering spree!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 23 2012, 9:38 am
By: CecilSunkure  

Jan 23 2012, 9:38 am CecilSunkure Post #1



The puppies and canines stood no chance...

BECAUSE IT'S PAYNE'S BIRTHDAY AND THEY GET NO ATTENTION.

Happy Birthday Payne! To SEN's most :hurr: member!



CAKE




None.

Jan 23 2012, 9:40 am Sacrieur Post #2

Still Napping

I saw the cake and tried to eat my monitor :|



None.

Jan 23 2012, 9:47 am DevliN Post #3

Woah

Quote from CecilSunkure
BECAUSE IT'S PAYNE'S BIRTHDAY AND THEY GET NO ATTENTION.
I read that as "and he gets no attention" and laughed out loud.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jan 23 2012, 9:57 am CecilSunkure Post #4



Quote from DevliN
Quote from CecilSunkure
BECAUSE IT'S PAYNE'S BIRTHDAY AND THEY GET NO ATTENTION.
I read that as "and he gets no attention" and laughed out loud.
I read that and laughed out loud too lmao.



None.

Jan 23 2012, 10:31 am RIVE Post #5

Just Here For The Pie

I just :hurr: 'd.

Happy Birthday, Payne!



None.

Jan 23 2012, 12:49 pm Riney Post #6

Thigh high affectionado

Happy :hurr: payne. :awesome:



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 23 2012, 1:43 pm OlimarandLouie Post #7



Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from DevliN
Quote from CecilSunkure
BECAUSE IT'S PAYNE'S BIRTHDAY AND THEY GET NO ATTENTION.
I read that as "and he gets no attention" and laughed out loud.
I read that and laughed out loud too lmao.
Indeed :bleh:



None.

Jan 23 2012, 6:42 pm Observer12425 Post #8



Merry :hurr: day



None.

Jan 23 2012, 7:31 pm lil-Inferno Post #9

Just here for the pie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :hurr: S FOR EVERYONE.




Jan 23 2012, 7:35 pm payne Post #10

:payne:

:sad: ==
:payne: ==


:awesome:



None.

Jan 23 2012, 7:43 pm CecilSunkure Post #11



Quote from payne
:sad: ==
:payne: ==


:awesome:
HAPPY B-DAY :hurr:



None.

Jan 23 2012, 7:46 pm poison_us Post #12

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Happy :hurr: day.




Jan 23 2012, 7:59 pm payne Post #13

:payne:

Quote from poison_us
Happy :hurr: day.
Stop stealing my Raffle minerals! :massimo:



None.

Jan 23 2012, 8:11 pm Observer12425 Post #14



Quote from poison_us
Happy :hurr: day.
Stop stealing my brilliant idea!



None.

Jan 23 2012, 9:22 pm poison_us Post #15

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Quote from payne
Quote from poison_us
Happy :hurr: day.
Stop stealing my Raffle minerals! :massimo:
Quote from Observer12425
Quote from poison_us
Happy :hurr: day.
Stop stealing my brilliant idea!
Stop being a whiney bitch and enjoy his/your birthday.





Jan 23 2012, 10:40 pm RIVE Post #16

Just Here For The Pie

I thought I should dig this up in celebration:







None.

Jan 23 2012, 11:51 pm CecilSunkure Post #17



Quote from RIVE
I thought I should dig this up in celebration:



Haha cool gif rive.



None.

Jan 23 2012, 11:53 pm Raitaki Post #18



HAPPY :wob: DAY, :hurr: !



None.

Jan 24 2012, 12:44 am Rantent Post #19



:cheers:



None.

Jan 24 2012, 2:05 am ClansAreForGays Post #20



I hope i get one....




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
[2026-10-05. : 6:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[2026-10-05. : 6:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
[2026-10-03. : 3:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[2026-10-02. : 5:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man, divergentfood