Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED] How to get rid of the Pink Fog in my editor
[SOLVED] How to get rid of the Pink Fog in my editor
Jan 18 2012, 11:38 pm
By: Everal  

Jan 18 2012, 11:38 pm Everal Post #1



So when I open my SCII Map Editor a fog always covers my terrain so I cannot see it, this is happening in the editor itself, I tried "view" options, and browsed through numerous tabs and links, but I cannot seem to find the solution.

I tried adjusting the base height, but that did not even work...

Anyways! thanks for helping! if you need me to upload a image of it... I will! THANKS AGAIN!



None.

Jan 18 2012, 11:47 pm Everal Post #2



Never mind fixed it, all I did was click terrain, and tried adding texture and oddly enough it went away. Weird. Lol.



None.

Jan 18 2012, 11:49 pm Roy Post #3

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Hi Everal,

A screenshot would be very helpful. You could try hitting Shift+T to see if that changes/fixes the issue.

Oh, looks like this is resolved.




Jan 18 2012, 11:51 pm Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Does it disappear when you change the layer in the terrain editor to for example units and back?

There was a bug in 1.4.1 that made every map look like in fog because it was painting something which shouldn't the editor paint.

Tried saving the map after its gone? Try to save and restart the editor and check if it's still there.

If it keeps staying, please post a screenshot if it.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor