False Witness
Jan 6 2012, 10:17 pm
By: Pr0nogo  

Jan 6 2012, 10:17 pm Pr0nogo Post #1



Begins and ends with a quote. The last quote isn't from a famous person, but rather would sound like a priest preaching. The first quote would not be spoken, but would be in the lyric book at the top.

"False Witness"

"I like you, Christ. I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are very unlike you, Christ."

-Gandhi

Since the time you came to life,
You have wrought nothing but strife.
Hell on Earth hath born your kin,
Proselytising religion.
You can't think to save your life,
You can't extinguish the light.
Beat your Bible, beat your wife,
Your faith is soulless in its might!

How can you / claim to save
What you propel / to the grave?
Preach the gospels, / preach to God
Sacrifice your / fucking son!
Why?

Responsible for degrading
The present-day society,
I hold no respect for you.
"Do anything God tells you to!"
For everything that you have sought,
Everybody you have shot,
Every country you have wronged,
Your Bible sits and fucking rots!

Take nothing in this world for free,
Bestow nothing upon belief.
Put no stock in your own scheme
When your evil goal is reached!
Foist your lies upon my mind,
Ensuring that I fear to die!
Every time I see you now,
I know you're lost in faith unfound!

How can you / lie to me?
You mispreach what / you believe.
Hide behind your / infidels,
Fuck society, / this is Hell!
Die!

"Remember the third commandment,
thou shall not bear false witness."


Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jan 8 2012, 6:54 pm by Pr0nogo.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE