Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Really annoying frame
Really annoying frame
Jan 6 2012, 8:04 am
By: Bolshevik09  

Jan 6 2012, 8:04 am Bolshevik09 Post #1



How do you hide the small UI frame at the bottom of the screen above the command card?
Ive tried hiding all the frames and this one wont go away. i attached a pic of it

Attachments:
sen4.jpg
Hits: 13 Size: 2.32kb



None.

Jan 6 2012, 11:37 am payne Post #2

:payne:

It's in your settings, no?
Something like "Don't show game timer".



None.

Jan 6 2012, 12:45 pm Ahli Post #3

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

It's the friend button thing.
That's the friend button background image.

You can remove it with editing the UI Layout with a SC2Layout file.
So you either try to hide it or move if offscreen.

This code should move that thing offscreen and try to hide it.
Code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="yes"?>
<Desc>
    <Frame type="Image" name="GameUI/UIContainer/ConsoleUIContainer/BattleNetButtonFriendsFrameImage" file="GameUI">
        <Anchor side="Bottom" relative="$parent" pos="Max" offset="-9999"/>
        <Anchor side="Right" relative="$parent" pos="Max" offset="0"/>
        <Visible val="false"/>
    </Frame>
</Desc>


You need to put that in a text file and rename the ending from .txt to .SC2Layout and import it to your map.
Then add it to the Layout file list in the gameUI settings in the data editor.




Jan 6 2012, 5:12 pm Bolshevik09 Post #4



Quote from Ahli
This code should move that thing offscreen and try to hide it.
Very nice thank you, i looked on the internet for about 2 hours and found nothing. This should be posted on the wiki somewhere along with other codes for custom Ui.



None.

Jan 6 2012, 10:43 pm DevliN Post #5

Woah

Quote from Bolshevik09
Quote from Ahli
This code should move that thing offscreen and try to hide it.
Very nice thank you, i looked on the internet for about 2 hours and found nothing. This should be posted on the wiki somewhere along with other codes for custom Ui.
http://www.galaxywiki.net/Custom_UI



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jan 8 2012, 6:03 pm Bolshevik09 Post #6



Already read that, i've never messed with layout coding so no help there. Yes someday i will learn...



None.

Jan 12 2012, 2:09 am DevliN Post #7

Woah

Oh I just meant that custom UI codes were posted on the wiki already. :) SC2Layout coding will probably be less used once Heart of the Swarm comes with the UI editor, unfortunately.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, sarahtaylor