Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: Hello Fellow Substituent of a World Unseen
Hello Fellow Substituent of a World Unseen
Nov 30 2011, 6:54 am
By: Oo.HydrA.oO  

Nov 30 2011, 6:54 am Oo.HydrA.oO Post #1



I just want everyone to know that I am now returning as an active member of Clan Oo and I'm going to be producing the best maps Starcraft has ever seen.
During my hiatus I had registered in several classes at the prestigious school of Art and Craftsmanship in Britania. For reasons unknown they taught using Starcraft UMS maps as reference material and as a consequence I've become a certified professional Map Creator.

"You are not a human being in search of a spiritual experience. You are a spiritual being immersed in a human experience... It is our duty as men and women to proceed as though the limits of our abilities do not exist." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Thanks for listening,
A freed spirit.



None.

Dec 1 2011, 12:33 am BiOAtK Post #2



A little late, bud. Sorry to let you know :(



None.

Jan 2 2012, 3:38 am Lanthanide Post #3



Why are these forums still here, anyway?



None.

Jan 2 2012, 5:26 am BiOAtK Post #4



Probably because everyone who matters has them hidden. SECRET MODLESS FORUM!!



None.

Jan 2 2012, 5:50 am Riney Post #5

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Lanthanide
Why are these forums still here, anyway?

Your guess is as good as mine.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ManCubuS, NudeRaider