Book
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 26 2011, 12:04 am
By: Ryan  

Oct 26 2011, 12:04 am Ryan Post #1



http://www.amazon.com/Sams-Teach-Yourself-Java-Hours/dp/0672330768

So where's the Galaxy Map Editor edition?



None.

Oct 26 2011, 12:06 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

http://www.galaxywiki.net/GalaxyWiki
http://www.youtube.com

Assuming you want to learn the galaxy editor :D



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Oct 26 2011, 6:47 pm Tempz Post #3



The galaxy editor has many tutorials on the fourms, sen wiki, and youtube... just search for them. A book on it wouldn't sell becuase the market is too small and several other problems.



None.

Oct 26 2011, 6:48 pm Dem0n Post #4

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Tempz... :facepalm:

I don't understand you.




Oct 26 2011, 6:51 pm Tempz Post #5



What did i do wrong this time :hurr:



None.

Oct 26 2011, 9:11 pm DevliN Post #6

Woah

Quote from Tempz
What did i do wrong this time :hurr:
Ryan was making a joke. Jack responded knowing it was a joke, but posted links anyway just in case. You respond by suggesting the same websites that Jack posted, but also took Ryan seriously in explaining why a book wouldn't be useful. My guess is that Dem0n was either responding to the idea that you are once again repeating things that have already been posted, or he's responding to the idea that you didn't get the joke. :/

Closing this now as it was "solved" sort of.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, sarahtaylor