Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED} Triggers not showing up
[SOLVED} Triggers not showing up
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Oct 20 2011, 5:47 am
By: Heroman117  

Oct 20 2011, 5:47 am Heroman117 Post #1



Hello, i'm new to the forum but I was hoping someone could help me with this problem.

The editor was working fine for me as always, however one time i launched it and tried to edit the triggers of my map, nothing shows up in the window, and i have not been able to figure out why or how to make it show up.



As you can see, the trigger window shows nothing, but the overview manager shows the triggers i placed in the map before this started happening. This may be a noob problem but it would be greatly appreciated if someone helped me out.

Attachments:
sc2_editor_error1.jpg
Hits: 0 Size: 394.12kb



None.

Oct 20 2011, 5:59 am DevliN Post #2

Woah

It looks like the trigger editor isn't fully loading as the left frame isn't showing up. I'm not sure what would cause, that, though. It usually takes about 30 seconds for mine to show up, but I've never had it not show up at all. Hopefully someone else might know of a solution.

Does it do this each time you open the editor? Have you tried restarting your computer and then seeing if it loads?



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Oct 20 2011, 6:37 am Heroman117 Post #3



Quote from DevliN
It looks like the trigger editor isn't fully loading as the left frame isn't showing up. I'm not sure what would cause, that, though. It usually takes about 30 seconds for mine to show up, but I've never had it not show up at all. Hopefully someone else might know of a solution.

Does it do this each time you open the editor? Have you tried restarting your computer and then seeing if it loads?

Yea, the first time it happened, i thought it was a one time thing that was maybe a bad start up, but this happens every time i open the editor, and it never shows up, at least not as far as i can tell. I've tried starting the editor up every once in a while for the past week, with the same result every time, it wasn't until now i registered on these forums and tried to get some help.



None.

Oct 20 2011, 10:34 am Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Click View -> Show triggers
Click View -> Show Libraries




Oct 20 2011, 10:55 pm Heroman117 Post #5



Thanks so much, i figured this was a noob problem and was easy to fix, now i can finally get back to my 200 SCV combat map!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, sarahtaylor