Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: REPUBLICAN PARTY 2012 THREAD
REPUBLICAN PARTY 2012 THREAD
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 20 2011, 1:59 am
By: Voyager7456  

Sep 20 2011, 1:59 am Voyager7456 Post #1

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast




HOW MANY OF YOU ARE VOTING FOR G-D'S PARTY IN 2012?




EDIT: FORGOT MY EAGLE





all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Sep 20 2011, 2:00 am Fire_Kame Post #2

wth is starcraft

I AM

ALL HAIL THE RIGHTEOUS CONSERVATIVE PARTY




Sep 20 2011, 2:06 am Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ












Sep 20 2011, 2:06 am Azrael Post #4



I would if I had a gun to my head and was required to vote for one of the two parties that might actually win.




Sep 20 2011, 2:07 am Voyager7456 Post #5

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer







ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA GO BACK TO KENYA



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Sep 20 2011, 2:13 am The Starport Post #6



That eagle needs to see a vet.



None.

Sep 20 2011, 2:14 am ubermctastic Post #7



Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
I would if I had a gun to my head and was required to vote for one of the two parties that might actually win.
Good, you won't have any trouble voting for Rick Perry then ;D

I shall make a blanket statement that I doubt anyone will object to. Politicians suck.



None.

Sep 20 2011, 2:15 am Dem0n Post #8

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Quote from name:K_A
Politicians suck.
Burn the heretic.




Sep 20 2011, 2:15 am Voyager7456 Post #9

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from name:Tuxedo-Templar
That eagle needs to see a vet.

ONLY IF IT PAYS FOR ITS HEALTH INSURANCE OUT OF ITS OWN POCKET
OBAMACARE KILSL 50,000 EAGLES A DAY LOOK IT UP



all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox


Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]


Sep 20 2011, 2:18 am Lanthanide Post #10



Politics doesn't suck.

Modern American politics sucks.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:05 am]
Oh_Man -- wtf is happening in germany now... https://youtu.be/_oR2SgGvpzo
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[2026-10-02. : 12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DempseySarah