Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Greetings~
Greetings~
Jun 4 2011, 3:22 am
By: NewBKiD  

Jun 4 2011, 3:22 am NewBKiD Post #1



Hiya~ without too much of an introduction... I was NewBKiD(U) for ages (still have the account on WarCraft III, I don't know if it still exists on StarCraft).. anyone here know who I am? Would be awesome to meet oldies lol



None.

Jun 4 2011, 5:34 am TomWaits Post #2



Oh yeah, I remember you, you were NewBKiD(U), right?



None.

Jun 4 2011, 7:51 am RIVE Post #3

Just Here For The Pie

Welcome (welcome back?) to SEN!
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Introduction Forums.

We appreciate your membership with us, and hope you have a wonderful time during your stay.
Thank you for choosing SEN for all your mapping needs.



None.

Jun 5 2011, 5:54 pm Roy Post #4

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from some archaic game that is so ancient nobody remembers the name
Thank goodness you've returned! Much has changed since you lived here, my friend.
This is where several old mapmakers dwell, so you've come to the right place.

Welcome.




Jun 5 2011, 6:09 pm Raitaki Post #5



Quote from Roy
Quote from some archaic game that is so ancient nobody remembers the name
Thank goodness you've returned! Much has changed since you lived here, my friend.
This is where several old mapmakers dwell, so you've come to the right place.

Welcome.
It's Diablo 1 ;o



None.

Jun 5 2011, 6:20 pm Roy Post #6

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from Raitaki
It's Diablo 1 ;o





Jun 5 2011, 7:03 pm lil-Inferno Post #7

Just here for the pie

Hi, (possibly again) are you cute?




Jun 5 2011, 11:05 pm Fire_Kame Post #8

wth is starcraft

Hello. I have some fruit here. What type would you like? :)




Jun 6 2011, 12:31 am Apos Post #9

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from Fire_Kame
Hello. I have some fruit here. What type would you like? :)
A little story

Sorry... I believe you don't need any translation.




Jun 10 2011, 11:08 pm DevliN Post #10

Woah

HAI NEWB I REMEMBER YOU



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Jan 13 2012, 7:04 am NewBKiD Post #11



holy shit Devlin, long time no pee



None.

Jan 17 2012, 10:02 pm Bar Refaeli Post #12



eww

hi!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring