Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: I feel... hurt
I feel... hurt
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 3 2011, 4:46 am
By: Alzarath  

Jun 3 2011, 4:46 am Alzarath Post #1

Praetor

It's not often I feel much towards the emotion of sadness. It's not unbearably bad, but it's still concerning to me. A girl I've had a crush on since 3rd grade (and the only girl I'd ever consider being with) has unadded me from Facebook. She did a sweep of people whom she didn't take as friends, and I guess I was under her conditions. Sure, we don't really talk much anymore, but... I still have 'feelings' for her. I can't say I love her, but if I could feel such a thing for someone, she'd probably be the closest one to imprinting that emotion into me. I don't know if I want to talk to her about it, as it's kinda against my morals. Not sure what to do. :\



None.

Jun 3 2011, 4:52 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Are you asking for advice? If you've checked Tempz's topic, you'll see that it's kind of 50-50 here on usefulness. Guess which side I'm on.


Maybe it's better this way, plenty of fish in the sea, this opens up new opportunities, you deserve better, etc.




Jun 3 2011, 5:08 am Sacrieur Post #3

Still Napping

Quit overreacting you clod, she's deleting everyone but her friends (i.e., you're an acquaintance). If you want to go get this girl go hang out with her.



None.

Jun 3 2011, 5:12 am Alzarath Post #4

Praetor

Quote from Sacrieur
Quit overreacting you clod, she's deleting everyone but her friends (i.e., you're an acquaintance). If you want to go get this girl go hang out with her.

Meh, I don't think I'm really overreacting. I'm just incredibly bored and feel like posting pointless crap. I should really get some sleep. :\

EDIT: Did you just call me a lump of clay?



None.

Jun 3 2011, 5:16 am Sacrieur Post #5

Still Napping

Quote from name:Artanis186
Quote from Sacrieur
Quit overreacting you clod, she's deleting everyone but her friends (i.e., you're an acquaintance). If you want to go get this girl go hang out with her.

Meh, I don't think I'm really overreacting. I'm just incredibly bored and feel like posting pointless crap. I should really get some sleep. :\

EDIT: Did you just call me a lump of clay?

Yes, yes I did sir.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry