Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Last update broke my Zoom Camera ...
Last update broke my Zoom Camera ...
May 1 2011, 9:40 pm
By: reapur  

May 1 2011, 9:40 pm reapur Post #1



Hi,
I had this map that was working fine, but I just got a new update this morning, not sure when the update came out, and it broke the zoom camera.
Now the Zoom camera is tilted at 45degrees and looks like crap and I can't figure out what I need to do to get to straighten up.

Camera - Zoom camera for player 7 at Point 004 from ((Real(Default Camera Distance)) + 9.0) to Default Camera Distance over 2.0 seconds
Any ideas?

Thanks



None.

May 1 2011, 9:53 pm Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

It might be a bug in the latest patch.

I'm assuming by 'tilt' you mean the yaw. If it's the pitch or roll, please correct me.

When you hit the delete/insert keys in-game, does it correct the angle?

Have you tried applying the default camera after the zoom, or does that get rid of the zoom?

Edit: a quick fix for this would be applying a preplaced zoomed camera without the target to achieve the same effect.




May 2 2011, 10:20 pm reapur Post #3



I'll test your comments to see.
Ok so by tilt I mean if you look at the screen and then grab the top right corner of the monitor and rotate the screen about 45degrees.

thanks



None.

May 3 2011, 1:22 am Roy Post #4

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from reapur
Ok so by tilt I mean if you look at the screen and then grab the top right corner of the monitor and rotate the screen about 45degrees.
That is super ambiguous, but I think you mean roll. Use this image as reference so you can use the correct terminology:





May 7 2011, 4:17 am reapur Post #5



Yes! Roll.
:)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City