Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Free RPG Talent / Character / Load&Save
Free RPG Talent / Character / Load&Save
Mar 6 2011, 11:23 pm
By: Deev  

Mar 6 2011, 11:23 pm Deev Post #1



Here's a 100% trigger (read: can be copied into any map) made menu that have:

Main menu (Load, Make) that shows your character levels and classes.
Load- and save- system that works 100%
Stores your character, level, name, stats (eg. str, dex, con, int, luc)
Talent tree with unlocking tiers
Character panel with increasing stats like diablo 1 and 2
Gold panel
Fullyworking with up to six players online.

Watch this video if you want to see what it actually is; this image is random ...


But you should watch the video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5pdI1K_fqs
..
Currently there are comments on all triggers explaining what they do; but if you want to use the triggers you should PM me and I'll custom make it to match your exact needs and optimize the triggers a little. I also have a lot of other dialog systems for character select, inventory and quest journals if people are interrested.

Attachments:
RPG Menu (#8).SC2Map
Hits: 8 Size: 208.36kb

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 7 2011, 12:20 am by Deev.



None.

Mar 6 2011, 11:55 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

You haven't uploaded the map. D:
Also, this looks nice.
Unfortunately, I do not intend on using that kind of system anytime soon. ;)



None.

Mar 7 2011, 12:00 am DevliN Post #3

Woah

This is looking pretty cool, nice work. Were you planning on attaching the map and/or triggers, or just teasing us? :D



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Mar 7 2011, 12:21 am Deev Post #4



There, I could have sworn I had attached it. But it's fixed now.



None.

Mar 7 2011, 2:30 am Jack Post #5

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Looks cool, your screenshots and video have weird aspect ratio though. All squished up.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet