Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Greetings gentlemen
Greetings gentlemen
Jan 31 2011, 11:55 pm
By: Cheathunter  

Jan 31 2011, 11:55 pm Cheathunter Post #1



Hey everybody. I'm not too good at introductions, but I actually used to be on SEN a couple years back. I must have gotten wiped from the database after I stopped using it for a while. Starcraft is one of my favorite games, i've been playing it since I was a kid. I like to make maps sometimes, but its a little rare for me. I never take anything seriously, and I usually just chill. How is everyone on this fine winter evening?



None.

Jan 31 2011, 11:57 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

Well, I've just slept 13 hours. Everything's fine, life is good. :)



None.

Feb 1 2011, 12:02 am OlimarandLouie Post #3



Quote from Cheathunter
Starcraft is one of my favorite games, i've been playing it since I was a kid. I like to make maps sometimes, but its a little rare for me. I never take anything seriously, and I usually just chill.
Pretty much describes most of us :awesome:

I'm good, and it's supposed to snow where I live tonight :D



None.

Feb 1 2011, 12:04 am payne Post #4

:payne:

Quote from OlimarandLouie
Quote from Cheathunter
Starcraft is one of my favorite games, i've been playing it since I was a kid. I like to make maps sometimes, but its a little rare for me. I never take anything seriously, and I usually just chill.
Pretty much describes most of us :awesome:

I'm good, and it's supposed to snow where I live tonight :D
Snow kind of sucks: I must shovel my whole goddamn huge entrance and secondary entrance.
Also, when I ride my bike, snow makes it really hard not to die while going to school or work. :P



None.

Feb 1 2011, 12:13 am Cheathunter Post #5



Apparently I am going to get like 6 inches tomorrow, I probably won't have school. I honestly don't mind shoveling, but I hate being stuck inside all day being bored, haha.



None.

Feb 1 2011, 12:22 am Fire_Kame Post #6

wth is starcraft

Hi. I'd offer you a kiwi, but Symmetry has my last one.




Feb 1 2011, 12:25 am MePHiStO_IS_GoD Post #7



Cheat!! He's the man! And is also working on the greatest SC RPG of all time due out whenever the hell he finishs it :P



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla