Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: How do I start doing the forum game?
How do I start doing the forum game?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 29 2011, 10:42 pm
By: PIESOFTHENORTH  

Jan 29 2011, 10:42 pm PIESOFTHENORTH Post #1



When I signed up here I didn't really think much about it but now I'm kinda interested in this. Anyway to make my account able to get these things?



None.

Jan 29 2011, 11:02 pm Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Hover over "Site" in the navigation (located at the top of each page, just below the banner) and the Games section has all of the links.

http://www.staredit.net/?p=store
http://www.staredit.net/?p=magicboxes
http://www.staredit.net/?p=raffle




Jan 29 2011, 11:32 pm DT_Battlekruser Post #3



Icons are earned through rank advancement based on activity, posts, and internal review. You just need to hang around and be active to get those.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla